Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Texas requires all registered drivers to buy car insurance. If you live in or around Houston, it’s easy to see why you need this coverage.
Greater Houston is home to multiple major roads, including one of the world’s widest—the Katy Freeway. Lots of drivers equal lots of vehicle risks. So, if you don’t pay attention to safety, driving in this area might prove very harmful to you, your vehicle and your pocketbook.
Amco Auto Insurance’s experienced agents can help local drivers find affordable coverage for all locals. Give us a call at
713-771-2626, or request an online quote right now.
Why do you need coverage?
Car insurance costs money, but it’s there to protect you from costly losses down the road.
Were you to have a wreck, experience car theft, or face another harmful vehicle incident, your policy can pay for many of your losses. That way, you have a smaller chance of reaching into your own pocket to pay for costly damage. Given that Houston recorded more than 67,000 car wrecks (out of 112,000 in Harris County) in 2016 , it suffices to say that carrying coverage should be a no-brainer.
Assembling Your Policy
When you put your policy together, you’ll net to set appropriate financial limits to cover its value and your personal financial security. Some of the coverage to place on your policy includes:
- Liability coverage: Covers the harm you cause others because of an accident for which you are at fault. Texas’ minimum required liability coverage includes:
o $30,000 for each injured person
o $60,000 injury coverage per accident
o $25,000 for property damage coverage per accident
- Collision insurance: If you damage your car in a wreck, you can use this protection to pay for vehicle repairs, or even a new vehicle. Choose between:
o Actual cash value (ACV) coverage, which pays the depreciated cost of a vehicle
o Replacement cost coverage, which pays for you to buy a new car of similar value
- Comprehensive insurance: Use this coverage to pay for vehicle damage from non-accident hazards, like fire or theft. Again, replacement cost or ACV coverage might apply.
- Uninsured/underinsured coverage: Pays for your own damage if another driver doesn’t have appropriate liability insurance.
- Personal injury protection (PIP): Covers the costs of your (or your passengers’) medical costs.
- Other protection like rental car reimbursement, towing coverage and roadside assistance.
We’ll help you choose policy limits and deductibles that fit your needs, while also minimizing exclusions and maximizing discounts for better policy value.
Here When You Need Us
You want no-hassle auto insurance, and Amco Auto Insurance is here to help you get it. We work with multiple insurers, and can provide our clients with the widest range of policy choices. For over thirty years, we’ve ensured our customers walk away completely satisfied with their coverage.
So, don’t hesitate. Get started today and get the appropriate car insurance. Call us at (713) 771-2626, get a quote online, or visit any of 27 convenient locations in the Houston area.