Georgia Car Insurance
Car Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click the following link to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Serving Greater Atlanta and Duluth
There are more than 9 million vehicles and 7 million drivers in Georgia. Drivers travel the state’s more-than 128,000 miles of public roadways every day. All of them need car insurance at all times.
Anyone who has car insurance has the guarantee that it will provide numerous benefits if they ever run into trouble on the road. Each year from 2008 – 2015, there were more than 300,000 car wrecks in Georgia. A single accident could lead to thousands of dollars in recovery costs for those involved; but car insurance guarantees that you can receive help for your troubles.
Our agency offers tailored car insurance policies for all Georgia drivers. Give us a call at (678) 203-8888 or get a quote in less than 15 mins online quote right now.
Get a quote in less than 15 mins!
Why do I need car insurance?
By having car insurance coverage, you will be able to protect yourself, your car and your bank account from the costly ramifications that might arise from wrecks or other vehicle mishaps. When you become the victim of a vehicle problem, your car insurance can help you avoid having to pay for the costs of recovery on your own. Therefore, your personal financial burden will fall significantly.
Georgia Car Insurance Coverage Requirements
State law designates Georgia as an at-fault insurance state. That means drivers who cause accidents have to pay for their own accident costs and for the harm done to others by their mistakes.
As a result of this rule, all drivers have to carry auto liability insurance. It helps drivers pay for the costs of bodily injuries or property damage of affected third parties. All policies must contain:
- $25,000 bodily injury liability coverage per person
- $50,000 bodily injury liability coverage per accident
- $25,000 property damage liability coverage per accident
Under this coverage, the policy will pay up to $25,000 for another person’s injury costs and $25,000 for their property damage. If more than one person gets hurt, then the policy will pay up to $50,000, total for all injury costs (while still paying a maximum of $25,000 per person).
Other Beneficial Coverage
Once you have the basic liability insurance, you can expand your policy with extra protection like:
- Expanded Liability Limits: If you increase your policy’s liability coverage, you’ll have more money available to cover your obligations to others.
- Collision Insurance: When you have a wreck, this coverage can pay for your vehicle damage.
- Comprehensive Insurance: If mishaps like fires, theft, vandalism or falling objects damage your car, then this policy can cover your repair costs.
- Medical Payments Insurance: When you get hurt in a wreck, this coverage helps pay for your hospital bills. Your passengers can also receive coverage.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: If another driver is at-fault for a wreck that damages your car, but they don’t have car insurance, this policy pays for your repairs and medical bills.
- Roadside Assistance Supplements: Your insurer can help you receive assistance with flat tires, dead batteries and other unplanned vehicle services at little or no cost.
We can also add expanded protection like replacement cost value insurance for your vehicle. These can increase the assistance you will receive for damage.
What will my policy cost?
Georgia’s average car insurance rate is about $1,300 per year. However, factors like your car’s value, where you live, your driving history and what coverage you choose might cause your rate to rise or fall. Your friendly Amco agent can help you adjust your coverage limits and apply discounts to your coverage to make it more affordable.
Here When You Need Us
You want no-hassle auto insurance, and our agency is here to help you get it. We work with multiple insurers, and can provide our clients with the widest range of policy choices. For over thirty years, we’ve ensured our customers walk away completely satisfied with their coverage.
So, don’t hesitate. Get started today and get the appropriate car insurance.