Motorcycle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Motorcycle Insurance Information
Motorcycles are great for the summertime when the air is warm and the roads are sunny. Unfortunately, the danger doesn’t leave once good weather arrives. Texas is known for having dangerous roads and has one of the highest rates of motorcycle accident fatalities.
Even the most careful bikers can find themselves in a crash, which is why motorcycle insurance is crucial. One of the ways that motorcycle insurance near me can be found is by checking with large insurance companies who are based out of the United States. If you live near an oil platform or other similar resource that could cause harm to your vehicle, you may want to consider two wheeler Insurance Houston. Our hassle-free renewal process ensures your bike never remains uninsured. When you renew your Bike Insurance Policy with us. At Amco Auto Insurance, we work to create long-lasting relationships with clients by providing comprehensive insurance at the most affordable price for your vehicle.
How Much Motorcycle Insurance Do You Need?
Each state has different laws about motorcycle insurance. In Texas, you must carry a minimum of:
• $30,0000 in bodily injury liability per person
• $60,000 in bodily injury liability per accident
• $25,000 in property damage liability
These are only the state minimums, of course, and are designed to protect other drivers and passengers on the road in case the insured driver causes an accident. There are other coverages tailored to protect you, your vehicle and your passengers, as well. We also offer coverage such as:
• Comprehensive Coverage provides compensation for loss or damage to the vehicle due to fire, wind, hail, theft, vandalism and more.
• Collision Coverage provides compensation for loss or damage to the vehicle due to a collision with another vehicle or object.
• Personal Injury Protection covers medical expenses for the driver and their passengers after an accident, no matter who is at fault.
• Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage covers accidents involving another driver who isn’t carrying insurance at the time of the accident.
• Guest Passenger Liability is unique to vehicles such as motorcycles and provides coverage if a permissible driver (besides the insured) causes an accident while operating the insured motorcycle.
• Roadside Assistance provides help if the insured vehicle breaks down on the side of the road.
Why You Need Car Insurance
Beyond the legal requirements, a reliable car insurance policy can help with expensive repairs and fees after an accident. Texas is a fault state, meaning the driver deemed at-fault for an accident is responsible for paying for the damages. Without the proper insurance, you could look to by thousands of dollars in repairs, medical expenses and even court fees if the victim of a crash decides to sue.
Insure with Amco Auto Insurance
Whether you have a motorcycle for fun or as a main mode of transportation, Amco Auto Insurance is dedicated to pairing you with a comprehensive and affordable motorcycle insurance policy. Feel safe and insured with reliably coverage. Call us at (713) 771-2626 or fill out an online quote form to get started today!
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does Motorcycle Insurance Cost?
The average cost of motorcycle insurance in Texas is around $749 a year, but this varies depending on several factors such as your age, gender, driving record and credit history.
What Does Motorcycle Liability Insurance Cover?
Liability insurance helps cover bodily injury and property damage another person may suffer as a result of a crash, as well as legal expenses for the insured if the victim decides to sue.
How Do I Get a Discount on Motorcycle Insurance?
Ask us! There are plenty of discounts available for motorcycle insurance, including discounts for taking a motorcycle safety driving course.
What is Comprehensive Motorcycle Coverage?
Comprehensive coverage compensates for damage or loss of the vehicle due to outside incidents except collision.
Does Motorcycle Insurance Cover Mopeds?
Motorcycle insurance policies usually extend to other small motor vehicles, such as mopeds and scooters.